By rbehnke | October 4, 2010
Welcome to my first blog post. This blog provides a forum for us to continue learning outside the classroom and to use technology to communicate.Please read though the Rules and Expectations and Steps for Blogging before responding to our first blog question.
Rules and Expectations
1. Use only your first name and last initial. This is for your safety and privacy.
2. Always write in complete sentences with proper capitalization and punctuation.
3. Stay topic focused. Make comments refer to the specific idea, question, or topic of the post. No personal comments.
4. Be respectful, responsible and intelligent. Don’t write anything here that you wouldn’t say in class.
5. Have fun and enjoy this blogging experience!
Steps for Posting
When you click comments near the bottom of the screen, a log in screen will appear. Use the following format to enter your comment:
Name: Type in your FIRST NAME and your LAST INITIAL.
Mail: Leave this blank. (Do not enter your email.)
Website: Leave this blank.
Write your comment in the box and hit Submit Comment.
Type in the following sentence as your first comment. “I have read the guidelines and acknowledge that I understand proper blog forum behavior.”
Click on your LA Class (2nd or 3rd period) to post your comment.